Prayer of repentance from community of Jezebel and to break curses

Edited by me Slava Nelios, Evangelist and updated, by the date of 28/08/2020


Father, today I stand before You in the name of your only begotten son Jesus Christ, on behalf of myself, as well as on behalf of my ancestors. I plead guilty for the fact that I have allowed the Jezebel spirit with her five cords to work and rule through and over me, as well as that I have moved in the spirit of Ahab at times. I choose to submit myself under Your Almighty Hand today.


8 For you have been delivered by grace through trusting, and even this is not your accomplishment but God’s gift. 9 You were not delivered by your own actions; therefore no one should boast. Eph 2

Father, I ask that we be with meek and mortal hearts and that Your grace be on our necks, in the name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Heavenly Father, thank You, Hallelujah Jesus.

I sincerely repent that I, through my lifestyle and behavior, have committed the following sins: Destroyed or opposed Your true prophets (e.g. your marriage partner, child, others, etc.). Destroyed or opposed Your ordained authority-structures (e.g. parents, teachers, marriage, government, etc.). Satisfied my own ego. Opposed the work of the Holy Spirit and obstructed the flow of Your Spirit Idolatry (e.g. knowledge, own views, church, traditions, etc.). Witchcraft (e.g. the occult, emotional manipulation, controlling behavior, rebellion etc.). Walked after the desires of the flesh. Evoked the Ahab spirit in others. Allowed the Ahab spirit to manifest through me. Abused my authority and leadership. Distorted other peoples’ words to look good myself. Distorted Your words, even by speaking in Your name that which You have not really spoken. Opposed leaders.

Women: I have undermined and opposed my husband, father, leaders, employers and parent’s authority.

Men: I have not treated my wife, family-members (children), subordinates, parents, etc. according to Your precepts and I have not taken up my responsibility as priest, king and prophet.

Lies and underhandedness / putting blame and suspicion on others. I have dominated, intimidated and manipulated. I have not obeyed Your Word. I have, through my behavior, discouraged others from following and obeying You. Rebellion in all its forms in my life. Stubbornness. Pride, arrogance and argumentativeness. Falsely accusing others, discouraging them and caused bitterness in them (e.g. marriage, family members [children], employees, others). Criticism, lies and breaking down of others. That I have allowed a desire for material wealth to influence me to land myself and others in problems, whilst ignoring the warnings of the Holy Spirit. Sexual immorality in all its forms. Manipulation through sex. Father I pray that sexual morality will be healthy in the name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret. I have transferred this spirit to my children and descendants. I have attempted to intimidate others with fear. I have followed tradition instead of revelation I have followed law instead of the Holy Spirit. I have brought others into bondage (e.g. marriage, relationships, children, subordinates, etc.). I have tried to control others through a religious mask knowledge, secretiveness, works, long and empty prayers, ‘unique’ experiences and super-spirituality. Anger outbursts and the confusion I have created as a result thereof. That I have stepped on people to get what I wanted. Father, I ask forgiveness for all these sins. I stand before You today on the grounds of Your mercy and the perfect work of the cross of Jesus Christ, as well as the reconciliation that He has worked for me, with You. On these grounds, I want to ask You today that You will cleanse these hands of mine from all of these sins, even those sins I haven’t realized yet. Please cleanse my heart also, Father, in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I also stand before You and petition for every soul and the redemption of every other person whom I have ever polluted with my behaviour. I humbly ask for forgiveness, for the fact that I have been a stumbling block for them, and I pray that You will remove this foul mantle I have worn up to now – and clothe me with new clothes, fragranced with Your love and acceptance. I ask forgiveness for the fact that I drank from
the cup of Jezebel and that I have allowed the following to control me:

1. Occult spirits
2.Compromise (idolatry) through ignoring Your discipline and not having respect for You
3. Immorality and idolatry
4. Domination, intimidation and manipulation
5. False religion

I now ask You to free and redeem me from these 5 cords with which this spirit of Jezebel has controlled me for so long, in the almighty name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret. Thank You for complete redemption through the name and the blood of Jesus Christ, in word of Christ it is pronounced: “And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony;” (Rev 12:11). I also pray, Holy Spirit, that You will lead me on this new road of a narrow path and that You will help me in this process of renewing of the mind in all of these areas. I pray that You will take hold now of all the branching and infiltration and working of the Jezebel spirit in all parts of my body and soul, and pull it out of me until nothing remains. Take these five cords and cut them one by one and I ask, Father God, for Your protection that there be no retaliation from the spiritual realm,

Next here you can ask God one of the four type's prayer request for keep yourself in Jesus name:

Father i ask that i bee 1. holy, spotless and irreproachable before You (Genesis, Col), 2. or that I take full Armour of God on me, or that 3. I be identified myself with Jesus Christ like with the Lion of tribe of Judah, or that i keep myself as Danial a Prophet, i ask You about this, Father in the name of His name Jesus Christ of Natzaret the Lion of tribe of Judah, Heavenly Father toda raba, Hallelujah.

1. I now address you, Jezebel in the spiritual realm, and I declare that I recognize that cord of occultic powers between you and your seat in my life, may be in my family and may be in my ministries. I now take the Sword of the Spirit and I sever this cord of occultic powers in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ! It is written in 2 Sam 22:32-37: “Truly, who is God except the Lord? Who but our God is the rock? This God who girded me with might, kept my way unerring, Who made my feet swift as a deer’s, set me safe on the heights, Who trained my hands for war, my arms to bend even a bow of bronze. You have given me your protecting shield, and your help has made me great. You gave me room to stride; my feet never stumbled.”

2. I now address you, Jezebel in the spiritual realm, and I declare that I recognize that cord of compromise between you and your seat in my life, may be in my family and may be in my ministries. I now take the Sword of the Spirit and I sever this cord of compromise in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret our Lord! in word of Christ it is pronounced:

Acts 24:14 “However, I affirm that in accordance with the way, which they call a sect, I worship the God of my fathers and believe everything written in the Law and in the Prophets.” ; and “He said to him, ‘“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.” (Matt. 22:37) ; and in 1 Corinthians 16:21-23 “I, Paul, am writing this greeting with my own hand. If anyone doesn’t love the Lord, let him be anathema![a] Maranatha![b] May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you!” ; Amen on this three verses from Bible.

3. I now address you, Jezebel in the spiritual realm, and I declare that I recognize that cord of immorality - idolatry – between you and your seat in my life, may be in my family and may be in my ministries. I now take the Sword of the Spirit and I sever this cord of immorality in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ! In the word of Christ it is pronounced:
Rev.19:7 “Let us rejoice and be exceeding glad, and let us give the glory unto him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.” ; Amen on that.
Father God, I ask that the gates of hell of immorality could not longer make a decision for me, Father i pray that i always reject the spirit of pornography in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, thank You, Hallelujah Jesus.

4. I now address you, Jezebel in the spiritual realm, and i declare that i recognize that cord of domination, intimidation and manipulation between you and your seat in my life, may be in my family and may be in my ministries. I now take the Sword of the Spirit and I sever this cord of domination, intimidation and manipulation, in the Almighty name of Jesus!

In the word of Christ it is pronounced: John 10:2-5 “The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep hear his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. They will not follow a stranger, but they will run from him because they do not know the voice of strangers.” ; Amen on that!

5. I now address you, Jezebel in the spiritual realm, and i declare that i recognize that cord of false religion between you and your seat in my life, may be in my family and may be in my ministries. I now take the Sword of the Spirit and i sever this cord of false religion in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret our Lord!

In the word of Christ it is pronounced by Jesus Christ Himself: in John 4:24 “God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” ; Amen on that!

Father, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, I now declare:  A divorce with the spirit of Jezebel. A cancellation of all worship she ever received through me, my ancestors or descendants. Nullification of any and every covenant ever made with her. Renunciation of the Ahab spirit. In the authority of the name of Jesus Christ, I now take this seat in myself and hand it over to the Kingdom of God. Father, in Jesus name I ask that You will remove the following curses and results due to my ancestors’ and my own involvement with this Jezebel spirit’s activities:

1. Curse of a bed of anguish and suffering
2. Downheartedness
3. Curse of the utmost judgement
4. Curse of death (Rev.2:22,23)
5. Curse of humiliation and nakedness
6. Curse of slavery
7. Curse of senility
8. Curse of homosexuality and lesbianism
9. Curse of cancer
10. Schizophrenia

Father I ask that me bee healed and health from that, in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Heavenly Father thank You, Hallelujah Jesus.

11. Curse of divorce
12. Curse of female domination
13. Curse of male domination
14. Incest
15. Blasphemy
16. Curse of loss of children
17. Loss of marriage partner
18. Curse of disasters and evil

19. Loneliness and desolation

Father I pray that gate's of hell of isolation could no longer make a decision for me but to me be wary of any form of covetousness, in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, thank You Abba Father, Hallelujah Jesus.

In the word of Christ it is pronounced by Jesus Christ Himself:
15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and keep yourselves from all covetousness: [g] for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. Luke 19 ; Amen on that!

20. Curse of witchcraft
21. Curse of persecution

Father i pray that You will change each one of these curses to blessings in my own ancestor’s, and descendant’s lives and that we can be able to receive it in the name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret, thank you, Hallelujah Jesus.

Father I ask about this what prevents me in the spiritual real of the world was taken in to custody and that what was kept from me was released and I was able to receive it, I ask You about this, Father in the name of Jesus Christ the Lion from the tribe of Judah, thank You, Hallelujah Jesus.

I speak destruction over the altars where the spirit of Jezebel received worship in my life, and I erect an altar there for God.

It is written in Scripture of Lord the Father the God Almighty:
“Then David built an altar to the Lord there, and sacrificed burnt offerings and communion offerings. The Lord granted relief to the land, and the plague was withdrawn from Israel.” (2 Sam 24:25); Amen!

The stronghold in my life where Jezebel has lived is now destroyed and a throne for Christ Jesus erected there. In the name of Jesus Christ, I now speak withering and death over all fruits of manipulation through the spirit's of witchcraft in my life. I pray that You will remove all leaven that caused me to walk under the control of thous spirit's, from my habits of thinking, my will, emotions and body. Father, in Jesus precious name, I pray that the double gift of God that what was on Elijah will rise up within me to expose the spirit of Jezebel in the Body of Christ. I pray Father, that the hearts of the fathers will be turned towards to the children according to Malachi 4:5,6. I pray that the disobedient will be turned towards the wisdom of the righteous – that You will enable me to outwork Godly principles to handle problems in my life. I pray that more and more spiritual fathers and mothers will come forth out of our midst to show the way and to take Your children by the hand and to lead them out on paths of righteousness. I pray Father, that You will see to it that, through your spirit, I will be prepared as part of Your son Bride without spot or wrinkle. Thank you, Abba Father for protection and mercy. I seal this prayer now with the precious blood of Jesus Christ and thank you that you have heard me and that you free me!

Now, Father, i understand that taking part in fellowship with Jezebel it is anti-Christianity. Taking part in it's community it is a big sin that lead creation to death, against You, against Thy only one begotten son, Jesus Christ of Natzeret, against Thy Holy Spirit, against your churches and against Thy men of God and i ask You through this next prayer of repentance to forgive me that sin's that lead creation to death and that lead creation strait to hell, thank You, Abba Father for Your mercy and grace.

I accept Jesus as my personal savior, I understand that I am a sinner in the desperate need of a Savior and Jesus Chirst He came and once He died on a tree on a cross for my sins and He rose up after three day´s and by His blood, I have full redemption of all man sins that can lead man to death.

Father, i ask that me be healed from syndrome of Jezebel and be healthy from it and that me always reject it, in the name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Heavenly Father, thank you, Hallelujah x 3 Jesus.

For jew:
Father we pray that they can no longer force us to believe in lie but that we go “over the elementary truths about Christ and move on to topics for more mature people. If [You] God permits, we will do this”. (Hebrews 6:1,3),  that our minds will be “trained by practice to know the difference between good and evil”, (Hebrews 5:14), in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Heavenly Father toda raba.

For gentile:
Father we pray that they can no longer force us to believe in lies but that we “will be established on a foundation of righteousness” (Isaiah 54:14),  in the name of Your only one begotten son of God God name Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Heavenly Father toda raba.

Father i ask that i do not resist the Holy Spirit but that i be sensitive to Him and that i do not reject the Christ Jesus of Natzeret, but that i learn in everything from His anointing only, i ask You about this, Father in the name of His name Jesus Christ of Natzeret the Lion of tribe of Judah, Heavenly Father toda raba, Hallelujah.

Father, please forgive me for all unrighteous and unholy, words of curse’s in a whisper or hearing, by me spoken to myself or others or on any material thing's
I repent of it and renounce those demons and devel’s, in the name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret.

Father i understand that not perfect can be here, something can be wrong and if i am write and it take place here i renounce and repent what can be here incorrect and if it, is like i say just a moment before then i accept what is write here and Father thank you for thous people who make this prayer for repentance from thous weeked thinks possible for us to pray, Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Heavenly Father toda raba (from hebrew mean’s big thank you).

Jesus our Lord and King the Lion of tribe of Judah of Natzeret in my home and in my femely and over our life’s, x say it as many as you need.

This prayer help me and it was little bit corrected by me Svyatoslav Kornelios Gearnyak, an Evangelist, I think God use me to correct it, through His Son Jesus Christ of Natzeret as a vessel and it was taken from this source:

https://truthinreality.com/2013/08/19/prayer-of-renunciation-against-jezebel-spirit-and-to-break-curses/



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Combat In The Heavenly Realm

Prayer of repantance out of Gate of Hell of synagouge of satan - modereted by me a Evangelist Kornelios Gearnyak