Prayer of repantance out of Gate of Hell of synagouge of satan - modereted by me a Evangelist Kornelios Gearnyak

Instruction for using it:

First by the guidance of anointing you need to 
know do you need repentance from 
it or not, next by the guidance 
same anointing from what 
from three degrees should you pray 
it. Then pray only for thous degrees to free from what God show you, only.

Father God, in Jesus name, I come before You to confess, repent and I ask You to forgive me and cleansing me from all sins committed against You and others made in Your image. I do this for my family, my seed and myself. I forgive all of my relatives who are alive thank You for this Your Big mercy for thous who are from them are involved in anti-chrsitanity comunities but they are still are alive.

Father i pray for there forgivingness for the effects on my children and me of their sins for their participation in antichristianity, God bless them I pray this in the name of Your only one begotten son of God name Jesus Christ of Natzeret.

I confess and renounce all of my own sins, known and unknown, thought next prayer Father.

Pray that next prayer will be translated write in to English and English part of hall prayer will be correct translated in to Russian.

Father, I ask that I learn to truly forgive people who are being out of covenant, their debts to me. Father i pray also that I truly from heart forgive as Your only one born son of God Jesus Christ said, thous by faith my brothers and sisters from all my heart and in general Father, I ask that I be without envy and that I value the Holy Spirit, Amen! The God of the Jews and the Gentiles forgive me, a born again creation for all my unrighteous: words, conclusions, requests, courts, decisions, visualizations, promises, verdicts, sentences, thought in my heart, in my mind, uttered in my mouth in a whisper or out loud. Father forgive me for all the false prophecies I have said, for the scriptures I have approved outside of correct context of the Bible, for that I taught a false doctrines, Father forgive me for all my unrighteous acts, deeds and actions, I ask You to do this, all Father in the name of Jesus Christ the Lion of the tribe of Judah, thank you, Hallelujah Jesus.


In Jesus name i renounce Satan and all of his demonic spirits that have had an effect on my family, my seed and me, in Jesus Christ only-begotten son of God name.

I repent of and renounce all oaths taken and curses and iniquities involved in the following in Jesus Christ of Natzeret name:

I repent of and renounce all involvement in so called free masonry or any other lodge, craft or occultism (anti-christianity communities) by my ancestors or myself. I renounce and break the code of silence enforced by so called free masonry and the occult on my family, my seed and myself. Father God, All-mighty I ask You in Jesus name for Your protection, that there be no retaliation from the spiritual realm,
Next here you can ask God one of the four type's prayer request for keep yourself in Jesus name:

1. that i bee holy, spotless and irreproachable before You (Genesis, Col), or that 2. I take full armour of God on me, or that
3. I be identified with Jesus Christ like with the Lion of tribe of Judah,
4. Me to be like a prophet Daniel
Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one beggoten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Hallelujah Jesus, Thank You,

I renounce and repent of all pride and arrogance that opened the door for the slavery and bondage of so called free masonry to afflict my family, my seed and me. I now shut every door of witchcraft and deception operating in my life and seal it closed with the blood of the Lamb Yegovah Jesus Christ.

I renounce and bind spirit's of Witchcraft what take place, by the principle demonic spirit behind so called free masonry, and baphomet, by the spirit of the Antichrist and by the curse of the Luciferian doctrine, and by the spirits of Death, and Deception.
I reliase what was hold and Father i ask that i can be able resiave it, Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son of God Jesus Christ of Natzeret name, thank You Abba Father, Alleluja Jesus.

I also renounce the spirit of Fides, the Roman goddess of Fidelity that seeks to hold all so called free masonic and occultic participants in bondage.

I repent of and renounce the insecurity, the love of position and power, the love of money as for me and exspeshelly that if i am a priest, greed, pride, and all the fears that hold people in so called free masonry, especially fears of death, fears of men and fears of trusting in the name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret. I renounce and annul every covenant made with death by ancestors or myself, including every agreement made with Hell (Sheol).

I repent of and renounce all positions and titles held by ancestors and myself and ask forgiveness for calling any man "Master", "Worshipful Master", or any other occultic title. For only one-born son of God Jesus Christ is my only one Master and He is my Lord and Saviour and only through Him His and our Father the God Almight Lord and Saviour too. I also renounce the spirit of Prostitution that the Word of God says has lead priests astray and caused them to become unfaithful to the One True and Holy God. I now choose to return and become faithful to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Father of Jesus Christ, I now declare the only one beggoten son of God Jesus Christ God is my Lord and Saviour and only through Him the Father His God and our God Almight the Lord for us and Saviour too.

I repent of and renounce the entrapping of others into so called free masonry and observing their helplessness in its rituals. I renounce the effects of so called free masonry passed on to me through any female ancestor who felt distrusted and rejected by her husband as he entered and attended any lodge and refused to tell her of his secret activities. I also renounce all obligations, oaths and curses enacted by any female member of relatives through any direct membership of any women's orders of so called free masonry, the order of the Eastern Star, or any other so called free masonic or occultic organization's.

So called Blue Lodge: This is the beginning Lodge for all free masonic structure. There are three degrees. Then they may go to the York Rite or the Scottish Rite.

# 1ST - Entered Apprentice Degree:

I repent of and renounce the oaths, curses and iniquities involved in this degree; all effects on the throat and tongue, the Hoodwink blindfold and effects on the spirit, emotions and eyes, including confusion, fear of the dark or sudden noises or light. I renounce the blinding of the spiritual truth, the false imagination, the darkness of the soul, and condescension and the spirit of poverty caused by the ritual of this degree. I renounce the teachings of the first Tracing Board and its witchcraft. I renounce the secret word boaz and its occult and so called free masonic meanings.

I repent of and renounce the usurping of the marriage covenant by the removal of the wedding ring. I renounce mixing truth and error, the noose around the neck, fear of choking, every spirit causing asthma, hay fever, emphysema or other breathing difficulty. I renounce the ritual dagger, compass point, sword or spear held against the breast, fear of death by stabbing pain, fear of heart attack and Father I ask You in Jesus Christ of Natzeret name for healing of my throat, vocal cords, nasal passages, sinus, bronchial tubes and speech area, thank You Abba Father, Alleluja Jesus.

I repent of and renounce the serpent clasp on the apron, and the spirit of Python, which it was brought the spiritual life to squeeze out of me. I renounce the fabrications, mythology, and lies taught as truth, and the dishonesty by leaders as to the true understanding of the ritual, and the blasphemy of so called free masonry of this degree. I renounce the breaking of five of God's ten commandments during participation in this rituals of so called Blue Lodge degrees. I renounce the absolute secrecy demanded under a witchcraft oath and sealed by kissing the volume of so called sacred law. I also renounce kneeling to the false deity known as the great architect of the Universe every place bulding where it can bee, later to be revealed as Lucifer and his claim to be the universal fatherhood of God. I humbly ask One True God the God Allmighty and Holy Ghost to forgive me for this idolatry, in the name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret, thank You, Hallelujah Jesus.

I repent of and renounce the false claim that Lucifer is the morning star and shining one, and I declare that Jesus Christ Himself is the bright and morning star of Revelations 22:16. I renounce the pride of proven character and good standing required prior to joining so called free masonry, and the resulting selfrighteousness of being good enough to stand before God without the need of a Savior.

#2nd" Fellow Craft Degree: I repent of and renounce the curses, oaths, and iniquities involved in this degree’s, all effects on my heart and chest, the secret words JACHIN and SHIBOLETH and their occult and so called free masonic meaning’s. I renounce the Second Tracing Board and its witchcraft. I renounce the Sign of Reverence to the Generative Principle. I cut off emotional hardness, apathy, and indifference, unbelief and deep anger from my family, my seed and me and I pray for healing of all chest, lung and heart areas and of my emotions. Father God, I ask to be made sensitive to the Holy Spirit.

#3rd " Master Mason Degree: I repent of and renounce the oaths, curses and iniquities involved in this degree’s, especially curses on the stomach and womb area, the secret words MAHA BONE, MACHABEN, MACHBINNA and TUBAL CAIN and their occult and Masonic meaning. I renounce the teachings of the Third Tracing Board and its witchcraft. I renounce the spirit of Death, the ritual of murder, fear of death, false martyrdom, fear of violent gang attack, assault, rape and helplessness of this degree. I renounce falling into the coffin or stretcher and the false resurrection.

I renounce the "Point Within a Circle" with all its bondages and phallus worship, the occult mysticism of the black and white mosaic checkered floor with the tessellated border and fivepointed blazing star, the symbol "G" and its veiled pagan symbolism and bondages. I renounce the All-seeing Third Eye of so called free masonry or Horus in the forehead and its pagan and occult symbolism. I renounce every spirit of divination, etc., that allowed this occult ability to operate in my life. I now close that third eye and all occult ability to see into the spiritual realm. I renounce all false communions taken, ail mockery of the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary, all unbelief, confusion and depression, and all worship of Lucifer as God.

I renounce and forsake the lie of so called free masonic that man is not sinful, but merely imperfect, and so can redeem himself through good works. I rejoice that the Bible states that I cannot do a single thing to earn my salvation, but that I can only be saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and what He accomplished on the Cross of Calvary. I renounce the blasphemous kissing of the Bible on a witchcraft oath. In the name of Jesus Christ, I renounce Hiram Abiff, the false savior of so called free masonic revealed in this degree.

I repent of, renounce and bind problems that thous spirits of the fear of insanity, death wishes, anguish death and suicide of death, all anger, hatred, murderous thoughts, retaliation, spiritual apathy, revenge, false religion, all unbelief, especially unbelief in the Holy Spirit of the Bible as God's true “unshakable word of God that abides forever”, amen on that and all compromise with this Spiritual Word of God. Death was conquered by Jesus Christ Himself. He alone holds the keys of death and hell, and I rejoice that He holds His own life’s in His hand now and His Father now hold us in His hand us too. He came to give me life abundantly and eternally, and I believe His promises. I rest in the knowledge that I have found my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that He has found me. In the Name of Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Father i pray for the healing of my stomach, gall bladder, womb, liver, and any other organs of my body that have been affected by so called free masonry and that i bee healed from that and i keep myself.


Father, i understand that taking part in fellowship with anti-Christianity in it's community it is a big sin that lead creation to death, against You, against your only one-born son, Jesus Christ, against Thy Holy Spirit, against Thy church of God and against Thy men of God and i ask You through this next prayer of repentance to forgive me that sin's that lead creation to death and that lead creation strait to hell, thank you I repent from it and I pray and accept Jesus as my personal Savior, i understand that i am a sinner in the desperate need of a Savior and Yeshua the Messiah came and once He died on a tree on a cross on a place that is called “The Skull,” for my sins and He rose up after three day´s and by His blood, I have full redemption from sins that lead creation to death.

Thank You Abba Father.

For jew:
Father we pray that they can no longer force us to believe in lie but that we go “over the elementary truths about Christ and move on to topics for more mature people. If [You] God permits, we will do this”. (Hebrews 6:1,3), that our minds will be “trained by practice to know the difference between good and evil”,  (Hebrews 5:14), Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Hallelujah Jesus

For gentile:
Father we pray that they can no longer force us to believe in lie but that we “will be established on a foundation of righteousness” (Isaiah 54:14), Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, thank you, Hallelujah Jesus.

Father i ask that i do not resist the Holy Spirit but that i be sensetive to Him and that i do not reject the Christ of Natzeret Jesus, but that in everething His anoting teach me, i ask You about this, Father in the name of His name Jesus Christ of Natzaret the Lion of tribe of Judah, Heavenly Father toda raba, Hallelujah.

Father i understand that something can be wrong here and if iam write and if it take place here i renounce that and if it is like i say just a momet before then i accept what is write here and Father thank you for thous people who make this prayer for repentance from thous weeked think's posiblle for us to pray, Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son God Jesus Christ of Natzeret name, thank You, Hallelujah Jesus.


“Satan can attack us but there are no grater power then the blood of Jesus Christ, many time's it is not a satan block our own blessing's but we ourselves when we being in wrong doctrine's, taugh them, if we read Bible on wrong context, and if we out of will of God", Messianic Zev Porat, note from topic " Replacement Theology and the Synagogue of Satan".


THE YORK RITE: 10 degrees

I repent of and renounce the oaths taken and the curses, iniquities and penalties involved in the York Rite Degrees of Masonry. I renounce the Mark Lodge, and the mark in the form of squares and angles which marks the person for life. I also reject the jewel or talisman that may have been made from this mark sign and worn at Lodge meetings. I repent of and renounce the following Degrees and everything included in them.

Mark Master Degree with its secret word JOPPA and its penalty of having the right ear smote off and the curse of permanent deafness as well as having the right hand chopped off for being an imposter.

Past Master Degree with its penalties of having my tongue split from tip to root

Most Excellent Master Degree with the penalties of having my breast torn open and my heart and vital organs removed and exposed to rot on the dunghill.

Royal Arch Degree: especially the oath regarding the removal of the head from the body and the exposing of the brain to the hot sun; the false secret name of God, JAHBULON, and I repent and renounce worship of the false pagan gods, Bui or Baal, and On or Osiris. I renounce the password, AMMI RUHAMAH and all it's Masonic meaning. I renounce the false communion taken in this degree, and all the mockery, skepticism and unbelief about the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary.

Royal Master Degree: I repent of and renounce the oaths taken and the curses, iniquities and penalties involved.

Select Master Degree: I repent of and renounce the oaths taken and the curses, iniquities and penalties involved including the penalty to have my hands chopped off to the stumps, to have my eyes plucked out from their sockets, and to have my body quartered and thrown among the rubbish of the Temple.

Super Excellent Master Degree: I repent of and renounce the penalties of having my thumbs cut off, my eyes put out, my body bound in fetters and brass, and conveyed captive to a strange land.

Order of the Red Cross Degree: I renounce and forsake the oaths taken and the curses, iniquities and penalties involved including the penalty of having my house torn down and my being hanged on the exposed timbers.

Knights of Malta Degree: I repent of and renounce the secret word MAHER-SHALAL-HASH-BAZ.

Knights Templar Degree: I renounce the secret words KEB RAIOTH. I repent of and renounce the vows taken on a human skull, the crossed swords, and the curse and death wish of Judas of having the head cut off and placed on top of a church spire, the unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull in many rites.


Father, i understand that taking part in fellowship with anti-Christianity in it's community it is a big sin that lead creation to death, against You, against your only one-born son, Jesus Christ, against Thy Holy Spirit, against Thy church of God and against Thy men of God and i ask You through this next prayer of repentance to forgive me that sin's that lead creation to death and that lead creation strait to hell, thank you I repent from it and I pray and accept Jesus as my personal Savior, i understand that i am a sinner in the desperate need of a Savior and Yeshua the Messiah came and once He died on a tree on a cross on a place that is called “The Skull,” for my sins and He rose up after three day´s and by His blood, I have full redemption from sins that lead creation to death.

Thank You Abba Father.

For jew:
Father we pray that they can no longer force us to believe in lie but that we go “over the elementary truths about Christ and move on to topics for more mature people. If [You] God permits, we will do this”. (Hebrews 6:1,3), that our minds will be “trained by practice to know the difference between good and evil”,  (Hebrews 5:14), Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Hallelujah Jesus

For gentile:
Father we pray that they can no longer force us to believe in lie but that we “will be established on a foundation of righteousness” (Isaiah 54:14), Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, thank you, Hallelujah Jesus.

Father i ask that i do not resist the Holy Spirit but that i be sensetive to Him and that i do not reject the Christ of Natzeret Jesus, but that in everething His anoting teach me, i ask You about this, Father in the name of His name Jesus Christ of Natzaret the Lion of tribe of Judah, Heavenly Father toda raba, Hallelujah.

Father i understand that something can be wrong here and if iam write and if it take place here i renounce that and if it is like i say just a momet before then i accept what is write here and Father thank you for thous people who make this prayer for repentance from thous weeked think's posiblle for us to pray, Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son God Jesus Christ of Natzeret name, thank You, Hallelujah Jesus.


“Satan can attack us but there are no grater power then the blood of Jesus Christ, many time's it is not a satan block our own blessing's but we ourselves when we being in wrong doctrine's, taugh them, if we read Bible on wrong context, and if we out of will of God", Messianic Zev Porat, note from topic " Replacement Theology and the Synagogue of Satan".


ANCIENT AND ACCEPTED OR SCOTTISH RITE: 33 Degrees


Lodge of Perfection: (4-14) I repent of and renounce all the oaths taken and the curses, iniquities and penalties involved in the Ancient & Accepted or Scottish Rite in the American and Grand Orient Lodges. I repent of and renounce all of the following degrees: #4. Secret Master Degree: I repent of and renounce its secret passwords of ADONAI and ZIZA, and their occult meanings. I reject and renounce the worship of the pagan sun god as the Great Source of Light, and the crowning with laurel-sacred to Apollo, and the sign of secrecy in obedience to Horus.


#5. Perfect Master Degree: I repent of and renounce its secret password of MAH-HAH-BONE, and its penalty of being smitten to the Earth with a setting maul.


#6. Intimate Secretary Degree: I repent of and renounce the secret passwords of YEVA and JOABERT, and its penalties of having my body dissected, and of having my vital organs cut into pieces and thrown to the beasts of the field, and of the use of the nine-pointed star from the Kabbala and the worship of Phallic energy.


#7. Provost and Judge Degree: I repent of its secret password of HIRUM-TITO-CIVI-KY, and the penalty of having my nose cut off.


#8. Intendant of the Building Degree: I repent of its secret password AKAR-JAI-JAH, and its penalties of having my eyes put out, my body cut in two and exposing my bowels.


#9. Elected Knights of the Nine Degree or Elu of the Nine: I repent of its secret password NEKAM NAKAH, and its penalty of having my head cut off and stuck on the highest pole in the East.


#10. Sublime Knights elect of the Twelve Degree or Elu of the Twelve: I repent of its secret password STOLKIN- ADONAI, and its penalty of having my hand cut in twain.


#11. Illustrious Elect of Fifteen Degree or Elu of the Fifteen: I repent of its secret password ELIGNAM, and its penalties of having my body opened perpendicularly and horizontally, the entrails exposed to the air for eight hours so the flies may prey on them, and for my head to be cut off and placed on a high pinnacle.


#12. Grand Master Architect Degree: I repent of its secret password RAB-BANAIM, and its penalties.


#13. Knight of the Ninth Arch of Solomon or Enoch Degree: I repent of its secret password JEHOVAH and its blasphemous use; its penalty of having my body given to the beasts of the forest as prey, and I also renounce the revelations from the Kabbala in this and subsequent degrees.


#14. Grand Elect Perfect and Sublime Mason or Elu Degree: I repent of its secret password MARAH- MAURABREK and IHUH, the penalty of having my body cut open and my bowels given to vultures for food, and I reject the Great Unknowable deity of this degree.


Chapter Rose Croix or Council of Princes of Jerusalem (15-18): I repent of and renounce the oaths taken and the curses, iniquities and penalties in the following degrees:


#15. Knights of the East Degree or Sword: its secret password RAPH-O-DOM, and its penalties


#16. Prince of Jerusalem Degree, its secret password TE- BET-ADAR, and its penalty of being stripped naked and having my heart pierced with a ritual dagger.


#17. Knight of the East and West Degree: its secret password ABADDON, and its penalty of incurring the severe wrath of the Almighty Creator of Heaven and Earth. I also reject the Tetractys and its representation of the Sephiroth from the Kabbala and its false tree of life. I also reject the false anointing with oil and the proclamation that anyone so anointed is now worthy to open the Book of Seven Seals, because only the Lord Jesus Christ is worthy.


#18. Sovereign Knight Rose Croix of Heredom or Most Wise Sovereign Knight of the Pelican and the Eagle: I renounce and reject the false Jesus revealed in this degree, because He does not point to the light or the truth since the True Lord Jesus Christ is the Light of the World and the Truth. I renounce and reject the Pelican witchcraft spirit, as well as the occultic influence of the Rosicrucians and the Kabbala in this degree. I renounce the claim that the death of Jesus was a "dire calamity" and the deliberate twisting and mockery of the Christian doctrine of the Atonement. I reject the blasphemy and rejection of the deity of Jesus and the secret words IGNE NATURA RENOVATUR IN- TEGRA and it's burning; also all mockery communion taken in this degree, including a biscuit, salt and white wine.


Council of Kadosh (19-30): I repent of and renounce the inappropriate use of the title "Kadosh" used in these council degrees because it means 'Holy" and it is here used in an unholy way. I renounce the oaths taken and the curses, iniquities and penalties involved in the following degrees:


#19. Grand Pontiff Degree: its secret password EMMANUEL, and its penalties


#20. Grand Master of Symbolic Lodges or Ad Vitum Degree: its secret passwords JEKSON and STOLKEN, and the penalties invoked, and I also reject the pagan Phoenician and Hindu deities revealed in this degree


#21. Patriarch Noachite or Prussian Knight Degree: its secret password PELEG, and its penalties


#22. Knight of the Royal Axe or Prince of Libanus Degree: its secret password NOAH-BEZALEEL-SODONIAS, and its penalties


#23. Chief of the Tabernacle Degree: its secret password URIEL-JEHOVAH, and its penalty that I agree the Earth should open up and engulf me up to my neck so I perish; and I also reject the false title of becoming a "Son of Light" in this degree.


#24. Prince of the Tabernacle Degree: and its penalty to be stoned to death and have my body left above ground to rot. I also reject the claimed revelation of the mysteries of the Hebrew faith from the Kabbala, and the occultic and pagan Egyptian, Hindu, Mithraic, Dionysian and Orphic mysteries revealed and worshipped in this degree.


#25. Knight of the Brazen Serpent Degree: and its secret password MOSES-JOHANNES, and its penalty to have my heart eaten by venomous serpents. I also reject the claimed revelation of the mysteries of the Islamic faith. I reject the insulting misquotations from the Koran, and the gift of a white turban in this degree


#26. Prince of Mercy Degree: its secret password GOMEL, JEHOVAH-JACHIN, and its penalty of condemnation and spite by the entire universe. I also reject the claimed revelation of the mysteries of the Christian religion because there are no such mysteries. I reject the Druid trinity of Odin, Frea and Thor revealed in this degree. I also reject the false baptism claimed for the purification of my soul to allow my soul to rejoin the universal soul of Buddhism, as taught in this degree


#27. Knight Commander of the Temple Degree: its secret password SOLOMON, and its penalty of receiving the severest wrath of Almighty God inflicted upon me. I also reject the claimed revelation of the mysteries of Numerology, Astrology and Alchemy and other occult sciences taught in this degree


#28. Knight Commander of the Sun, or Prince Adept Degree: its secret password STIBIUM, and its penalties of having my tongue thrust through with a red-hot iron, of my eyes being plucked out, of my senses of smelling and hearing being removed, of having my hands cut off and in that condition to be left for voracious animals to devour me, or executed by lightening from heaven


#29. Grand Scottish Knight of Saint Andrew or Patriarch of the Crusades Degree: its secret password NEKAMAH- FURLAC, and its penalties.


#30. Grand Knight Kadosh and Knight of the Black and White Eagle: I renounce the secret passwords, STIBIUM ALKABAR, PHARASHKOH and all they mean.


Consistory or Sublime Princes of the Royal Secret Degrees (31-33):
I repent of and renounce the oaths, curses, iniquities and penalties of the following degrees: #31. Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander: and all the gods and goddesses of Egypt that are honored in this degree. I renounce Anubis with the jackal's head, Osiris the Sun god, Isis the sister and wife of Osiris and also the moon goddess, the Soul of Cheres, the false symbol of immortality, the Chamber of the dead and false teaching of reincarnation.


#32. Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret: I renounce the secret words, PHAAL/PHARASH-KOL and all they mean. I renounce the false Trinitarian deity AUM, and its parts, Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver and Shiva the destroyer. I renounce the deity of AHURAMASDA, the claimed spirit or source of all light, and the worship with fire, which is an abomination to God, and the drinking from a human skull in many Rites.


#33. Grand Sovereign Inspector General: I renounce the secret passwords, DEMOLAY-HIRUM ABIFF, FREDERICK OF PRUSSIA, MICHA, MACHA, BEALIM, AND ADONAI, and all their occultic and Masonic meanings. I renounce and forsake the declaration that Lucifer is God. I renounce and utterly forsake The Great Architect Of The Universe, who is revealed in this degree as Lucifer (Satan), and his false claim to be the universal fatherhood of God. I reject the Masonic view of deity because it does not square with the revelation of the One True and Holy Creator God of the Bible.


I renounce the cable-tow around the neck, the death wish that wine drunk from a human skull should turn to poison and the skeleton whose cold arms are invited if the oath of this degree is violated, the three infamous assassins of their grand master, law, property and religion and the greed and witchcraft involved in the attempt to manipulate and control the rest of mankind. I repent of and renounce all of the obligations of every Masonic degree, and all penalties invoked.


I renounce the oaths, curses and penalties involved in the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (Shriners), the piercing of the eyeballs with a three edged blade, the flaying of the feet, the madness and worship of the false god Allah as the god of our fathers, the hoodwink, mock hanging, mock beheading, mock dog urinating on the initiate and the offering of urine as a commemoration.


In the name of Jesus Christ the Son, I repent of and renounce and cancel the curses, iniquities and assignments of all of the penalties involved in all of the oaths, teachings, obligations and curses invoked in the idolatry, blasphemy, secrecy and deception of Freemasonry at every level, and I appropriate the Blood of Jesus to cleanse all of the consequences of these from my family, my seed and myself. I now revoke all previous consent given by any of my ancestors or myself to be deceived and penalized in any way.


I repent of renounce all other oaths taken and rituals performed in every degree and I revoke the curses and iniquities invoked upon my family, my seed and myself in all other Lodges and secret societies including Acacia, Allied Degrees, The Red Cross of Constantine, the Order of the Secret Monitor, and the Masonic Royal Order of Scotland, Prince Hall Freemasonry, Grand Orient Lodges, Order of the Amaranth, Mormonism, the Ancient Toltec Rite, Odd- fellows, the Royal Order of Jesters, Buffalos, Druids, Foresters, Orange, Elks, Moose, Eagles, Ku Klux Klan, Grange, Woodmen of the World, Riders of the Red Robe, Knights of Pythias, the Order of the Builders, the Rite of Memphiz and Mitzraim, Oreo Templi Orientis (OTO), Aleister Crowley's Palladium Masonry, Order of the Golden Key, the Order of Desoms, Mystic Order of the Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm, Rebekah Lodges, Orders of the Eastern Star, White Shrine of Jerusalem, girl's Order of Eastern Star, International Orders of Job's Daughters, Rainbow, Order of DeMolay, the Order of the Constel-lation of Junior Stars, and every university or college fraternity or sorority with Greek and Masonic connections.


Now I choose to forgive every person involved in the Masonic organization or any other organization in which we took part for everything that they said and did. Father, I also ask that you forgive me for every word and deed that I have committed against You or others made in Your image. I now choose to forgive myself for these things as well. Therefore I renounce, cut off and dissolve in the blood of Jesus Christ every Ungodly Soul Tie my ancestors or I have created with other Lodge members or participants in occultic groups and actions. Lord Jesus, I ask that You free me from all bondages and wash me clean in Your blood.


I repent of and renounce every demonic spirit associated with Freemasonry, Witchcraft, the Occult and all other sins I have committed. In the name and the authority of Jesus Christ, I break every curse involved in these, including the curses of barrenness, sickness, mind blinding and poverty. Now Father, I ask for the healing of my brain, my mind and my emotions.


Lord Jesus, because you want me to be totally free from all occult bondages, I will burn all objects in my possession that connect me with all Lodges and occult organizations, including Freemasonry, Witchcraft, the Occult and Mormonism. This includes all regalia, aprons, books of rituals, rings and other jewelry, etc. I renounce the effects these or other objects of Freemasonry such as the compass and the square, the noose or the blindfold have had on my family my seed and me, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.


Casting Out the Demons: In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I now take the delegated authority given to me from the risen Lord Jesus Christ and bind every demon of sickness, infirmity, curse, affliction, addiction, disease or torment associated with these sins I have confessed and renounced, including every demon empowering all curses inherited from my family. Now, I command that all such demons be bound up into one. You are not touch or harm anyone, and go straight to the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ. You are never to return to my family, my seed or me. In the name of Jesus Christ, I cast out every demonic spirit. Now GO! In JESUS NAME!!!


Cleansing, Filling and Healing: Dear Father God, I ask humbly for the blood of Jesus Christ, Your Son and my Savior, to fill me and cleanse me from all of the effects of these demons. Please cleanse and heal my spirit, soul, mind, emotions and every part of my body that has been affected by all of these things, in the name of Jesus Christ, I ask it.


Holy Spirit, I ask that You show me anything else which I need to do or to pray so that I and my family may be totally free from the consequences of the sins of Masonry, Witchcraft, Mormonism and all related Paganism and Occultism. (Pause, while listening to God, and pray as the Holy Spirit leads you.)


I surrender to God's Holy Spirit and to no other spirit ail the places in my life where these demons have been. I ask You, Lord, to fill me with Your Holy Spirit, now according to the many promises in Your Word. (Pause and wait)


In Jesus name I command every cell in my body to come into Divine order, to be healed and made whole as they were designed to be from the foundations of the world by my loving Creator, including restoring all chemical im- balances and neurological functions, controlling all cancerous cells and reversing all degenerative diseases. I sever the DNA and RNA of any mental or physical diseases or afflictions that came down through my family blood lines as well as those created through my own sin, and I call for the RNA and DNA of the Lord Jesus Christ to replace them. I also ask to receive the perfect love of God that casts out all fear, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now I take to myself the whole armor of God in accordance with Ephesians Chapter Six, and rejoice in its protection as Jesus surrounds me and fills me with His Holy Spirit. I enthrone You, Lord Jesus, in my heart, for You are my Lord and my Savior, the source of eternal life. Thank You, Father God, for Your mercy, Your forgiveness and Your love. May my life now honor You in JESUS NAME.

Father, i understand that taking part in fellowship with anti-Christianity in it's community it is a big sin that lead creation to death, against You, against your only one-born son, Jesus Christ, against Thy Holy Spirit, against Thy church of God and against Thy men of God and i ask You through this next prayer of repentance to forgive me that sin's that lead creation to death and that lead creation strait to hell, thank you I repent from it and I pray and accept Jesus as my personal Savior, i understand that i am a sinner in the desperate need of a Savior and Yeshua the Messiah came and once He died on a tree on a cross on a place that is called “The Skull,” for my sins and He rose up after three day´s and by His blood, I have full redemption from sins that lead creation to death.

Thank You Abba Father.

For jew:
Father we pray that they can no longer force us to believe in lie but that we go “over the elementary truths about Christ and move on to topics for more mature people. If [You] God permits, we will do this”. (Hebrews 6:1,3), that our minds will be “trained by practice to know the difference between good and evil”,  (Hebrews 5:14), Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, Hallelujah Jesus

For gentile:
Father we pray that they can no longer force us to believe in lie but that we “will be established on a foundation of righteousness” (Isaiah 54:14), Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son Jesus Christ of Natzeret, thank you, Hallelujah Jesus.

Father i ask that i do not resist the Holy Spirit but that i be sensetive to Him and that i do not reject the Christ of Natzeret Jesus, but that in everething His anoting teach me, i ask You about this, Father in the name of His name Jesus Christ of Natzaret the Lion of tribe of Judah, Heavenly Father toda raba, Hallelujah.

Father i understand that something can be wrong here and if iam write and if it take place here i renounce that and if it is like i say just a momet before then i accept what is write here and Father thank you for thous people who make this prayer for repentance from thous weeked think's posiblle for us to pray, Father i ask You about this, in the name of Your only one begotten son God Jesus Christ of Natzeret name, thank You, Hallelujah Jesus.


"Satan can attack us but there no stronger might then the blood of Jesus Christ, many times it is not Satan block our own blessing's but we by themselves when we being in wrong doctrine's, teaching them, if we read Bible on wrong context, and if we out of will of God", Messianic Zev Porat, note from topic " Replacement Theology and the Synagogue of Satan".

This prayer help me and it was little bit corrected by me Kornelios Gearnyak, an Evangelist, up to some point only, i think God use me to correct it, it is hard to edit next. through His Son Jesus Christ of Natzeret as a vessel and it was taken from this source: https://delmin.org/ministry-tools/

You can send me an email on gearnyak@gmail.com , also your prayer request's, if it is a prayer request in the subject line of the letter please indicate that, God bless you, thank you.

Note: Christians should pray for Masons without judging them. Bring their sins to God in an attitude of love, petitioning the Father for His mercy, binding in the name of Jesus Christ the spirits of deception, antichrist, witchcraft and death. Most men have no perception of the spiritual deception they have entered. Please remember that "We do not wrestle against flesh and blood, (your loved one) but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places," (Ephesians 6:12). This is a spiritual battle, and should be treated accordingly.




Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Combat In The Heavenly Realm